Home > Kansas City services > Kansas City real estate services

Posted: Sunday, December 3, 2017 9:34 PM


We want to purchase a 2003 31’ Jay Flight BHS travel trailer. We want to use it as a permanent residence for a few years. In order to purchase this we need to finance $6,000. We have put down $1100 towards the balance on the travel trailer with the current owners. We need financing for the remaining $6,000 balance. We are able to secure the loan with the travel trailer title. We just need to move on this quicker than immediately.

64133    google map | yahoo map

• Location: Kansas City

• Post ID: 36342727 kc is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. © 2018