Job Function: Occupational Therapist/OT
Job Duration: Indefinite
The Staff Occupational Therapist is responsible for the administration of rehabilitation services within their assigned clinic in a manner consistent with BenchMark’s mission and values. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, evaluation/treatment of patients, keeping supervisor informed of issues/needs, supervision of COTA, regular communication with referral sources and modeling professional behavior.
Duties and Responsibilities
The staff occupational therapist is expected to carry out these responsibilities in a way that maximizes quality care and operating performance within their assigned clinic.
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to model positive behavior at all times
- Ability to organize and maintain control of work flow
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrates effective follow-through in implementing the goals/objectives of the evaluating OT and the organization as directed by their immediate supervisor.
- Able and willing to provide quality patient care.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others within the business office, at the clinics, and with outside contacts (patients, vendors, physicians, etc.)
- Ability to examine processes, policies, and problems and offer solutions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Current OT training license in the state that the associate practices.
- Current certification by and in good standing with the National Association
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- CPR Certified
- Minimum of one (1) year clinical OT experience.
- Flexibility with scheduling and willingness to float to other clinics as needed.
Contact Person: Stephanie Millspaugh
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 39302457 kc