Posted: Sunday, September 10, 2017 12:07 AM
Company Name:Haynes Equipment Company Inc.
We are a leading Manufactures Representative Company in the Water and Wastewater Treatment Business. We desire to hire a permanent Part-Time ( 25 hours per week anticipated work load) Project Manager. The individual we hire must be a detail oriented people person that can handle multiple projects during the course of the work day. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are required.
Minimum requirements are an associate technical degree and at least one year relevant work experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Train with an experienced Project Manager to learn the business.
2. Confer with the Sales Engineer after receipt of new orders.
3. Assist Sales Engineer in writing purchase orders to vendors for the purchase of project equipment.
4. Keep track of timely submitals by vendors. Expedite getting submittals back to vendors.
5. Update electronic tracking spreadsheets on a regular basis.
6. Establish good contacts with all customers.
7. Investigate problems with Equipment at job sites and provide solutions.
The pay for this position is $15 to $18 per hour based on experience with an anticipated work load of 25 hours per week. Benefits include profiting sharing, performance bonus, 401K plan,paid holidays and paid vacation.
If interested and qualified please submit you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Location: Kansas City, Olathe, KS
• Post ID: 30375043 kc