We are expanding our National Company into the Kansas City... Kansas City
Business Development Manager- Lawrence, KS Based in Lawrence, Kansas, Bear... Lawrence, KS
Reply: click here
Reply: click here
We are currently hiring several Project Managers in our Corporate Office; located at 83rd and Mission Road in Prairie Village, Kansas due to recent growth of our business. As a Project Manager at IST you are the voice of our customer and responsible for the coordination and execution of all assigned projects. You would be the single point of contact for your assigned customers. You will be responsible for identifying resources to do the work, project readiness, working with the sales team to create a scope of work, field readiness, managing the SLA's of the project and ultimately responsible for the success of the your projects.
*Excellent customer service, time management and communication skills
*Large rollout/deployment experience is preferred
*Bachelors Degree is required
*A minimum of 2 years of Project Management experience
*PMP Certification is preferred
*Knowledge of Point of Sale software and hardware, preferred
*Strong organizational and analytical skills
*Proficient in Microsoft Office; especially Excel, Word and Outlook
*Must be detail oriented; having the ability to write reports, create flow charts, records, and correspondence
*Enjoys working in a fast-paced, high energy environment and making a difference!
If you are interested please submit your resume and salary history in response to this posting with "Project Manager" as the subject line.
For more information on our company please visit our website at www.istservice.com
Data Collection, Seed Testing, Crop Research Services
Our client is a national organization focusing outsourced services to the agriculture industry in the form of data collection, seed testing and crop research.
Reporting to the President, you will be responsible for:
Developing a strategic direction for the business in line with the companys mission and objectives, identifying opportunities for growth both organically and via acquisition strategy.
Assessing the current organizational structure and making recommendations on strategic direction
Identifying and driving due diligence for new acquisition opportunities
Managing US Operations, including P and L to ensure production efficiency, quality, service level, and cost:effective management of resources
Driving innovation and service portfolio expansion across the agricultural value chain
Setting standards for performance across all areas, evaluating executives on company objectives and contributions
10+ years experience managing a business or large division within an Agro business or services environment, MBA a plus
Broad exposure across several segments such as ag inputs, primary production, precision farming, primary processing, and trading and logistics preferred
Proven experience in strategic planning, and execution with creative problem solving skills
Ability to identify and execute new opportunities for growth, re:engineering operations and procedures as required
Recognized expertise in the agricultural industry, with experience presenting as a subject matter expert to secure funding/revenue as well as communicate the companys value proposition
Experience assessing opportunities for acquisition as well as performing due diligence
Mix Master Ice Cream Maker, wash dishes, SING for tips, mop, sweep, make ice cream, build cake, frost cakes, make waffles, fast:paced team environment, keeping the store sparkling clean, crew members must be bright, outgoing, personable, able to connect with a wide range of customers, and show a willingness to go the extra mile to provide the Ultimate Ice Cream Experience for each and every customer. We have a smooth:running team behind the counter, so you have to work well with other people, always communicating in a positive manner with managers and coworkers. Must be FLEXIBLE from Monday : Sunday. Apply below now COLDSTONECREAMERY..... Olathe, KS store 1398, 14941 West 119th st. Olathe Pointe Mall, 119th and Blackbob or come in to the store.
Reply: click here
Based in Lawrence, Kansas, Bear Communications(www.bearcommunications.net) is one of the largest communications contractors in the Midwest. Bear Communications is rapidly growing and searching for the right candidate to fill our new Business Development Manager position.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the development of strategic sourcing strategies for assigned direct & indirect category spend. Major areas of responsibility include requirement gathering, sourcing, creating and issuing Request for Proposal (RFP), proposal evaluation, contract negotiations, contract drafting and administration. Functionally responsible for ensuring compliance with our Company Procurement policy, ethical and legal business practices, and lowest total cost procurement. This candidate must be able to manage the strategic planning, scoping, bidding, contract execution, compliance, and supplier management for assigned categories. Responsible for developing category management expertise across a broad spectrum of business functions. Includes comprehensive understanding of supply base, long range market dynamics, should cost models and disruptive technologies. Develops and leads cross-functional teams comprised of business managers, Legal, Risk Management and other impacted organizations to coordinate Company sourcing activities.
*Must have 2 to 4 years of solid experience in a similar position.
*Must have a solid background in supply management, procurement, or project management with an emphasis on strategic sourcing.
*Experience in Telecommunications is a must.
*Computer skills must include proficiency in MS Office including: Word, Excel, Power Point, and Access.
*Must be skilled in negotiating, renegotiating, and administering contracts with suppliers and vendors such that the best interest of the Company is paramount.
*Must have knowledge and extensive experience in contracting principles and laws.
* Must have strong leadership and team building skills to integrate and motivate people from different organizations to work together in achieving process objectives and project goals.
*Must be adept at communicating with vendors and internal business partners to establish and maintain credibility for the sourcing function, while increasing service to our clients.
* Must have experience in effectively establishing procurement strategy and decision criteria and in bringing decisions to closure while demonstrating business acumen and good judgment.
*High School Diploma / G.E.D.
*Valid driver's license.
*Medical/Dental /Vision benefits at 90 days of employment.
*Must be able to pass drug test.
*Must be able to pass a background check.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.bearcommunications.net
Bear Communications, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Must reference Requisition #18597BR for this specific position.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Disabled/Veterans/Females
Our client is seeking a Vice President of Home Health Care Services. The professional in this role will be responsible for the overall fiscal and operational administration of home care and community based managed care programs.
· Oversees the development of organizational policies and procedures, which supports the mission and goals of the organization while insuring credentialing and regulatory compliance
· Develops policies and procedures that promote effective and safe, quality services
· Achieves established clinical outcome benchmarks for all programs
· Implements education of all staff to the corporations mission, ethical standards and compliance plan
· Monitors contracts for integrity in practice and service to clients
· Establishes procedures to allow clients, employees and others to file complaints and report unethical or problematic behaviors
· Establishes policies and procedures that guarantee the assessment and individualization of the client plan of care
· Establishes staffing patterns that allow safe, efficient, quality care standards
· Develops Job Descriptions and position requirements for agency employees
· Ensures the competency testing for each category of staff. Implements a performance appraisal system which evaluates each employee annually
· Promotes self-development activities
· Encourages brainstorming and problem-solving approach to problems
· Holds regular management team and staff meetings to insure the smooth operations, standardization of procedures and effective communication flow throughout agencies
· Delegates and organizes agency functions with concurrent staff
· Master's degree
· 10 years of management experience
· Managed Care and Community Health experience
Bilingual in English and a second language
Click here to apply.
The HR Specialist – Recruiting assists the talent acquisition department in achieving its mission by providing project and administrative support to members of the talent acquisition team. Key areas of responsibility include supporting assigned recruiters throughout the full recruiting life cycle -- posting and advertising positions, sourcing and selection, coordinating interviews, and assimilation, resulting in an exceptional candidate experience. Schedules candidate interviews and travel, manages the interview team schedules, and provides exceptional communication to the candidate, interview team, and Recruiter through outlined
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provides recruiting support to assigned Recruiters including
posting and advertising positions, scheduling interviews, conducting phone
screens (when needed), ordering background checks, greeting and managing
applicants, gathering and evaluating additional knowledge, skills, abilities,
interests, test results and other data pertinent to the selection and referral
· Schedules candidate interviews and travel, manages the interview
team schedules, and provides the highest levels of communication with the
candidate, interview team, and Recruiter through outlined processes.
· Communicates with the interview team, Recruiter, and candidate to
include agenda, travel details and all other identified materials in a timely,
consistent, and professional manner. Includes communicating with candidates
outside of normal business hours as needed.
· Manages vendors, including travel partners, to ensure information
is communicated accurately and timely. Works autonomously to resolve
· Effectively uses and maintains HR and applicant tracking systems
and/or databases, to track and look up information and/or generate reports, as
o Responds to questions from associates with respect to talent
acquisition programs. Researches questions and communicates information
to program participants. Coordinates with subject matter experts to
resolve more complex issues.
o Compiles, tracks, analyzes and summarizes data for talent
acquisition programs and processes.
o Monitors and tracks multiple projects; monitors timelines and
o Works with vendors to maintain and administer HR processes.
Monitors and maintains vendor relationships; works with vendor to troubleshoot
issues and challenges.
o Creates and constantly improves administrative processes.
o Prepares and creates materials for handouts or presentations
including Excel, Word and PowerPoint documents.
o Provides guidance, instruction and/or training for newer
Specialists. May review work of others for accuracy.
o Works on special projects.
o Other duties as assigned
· Associates degree in Business or other related field or an
equivalent combination of education and experience
· A minimum of two years administrative experience working in a
· Intermediate proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
experience with applicant tracking systems
· Effective demonstration of the H&R Block Block Behaviors (core
· Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to work independently with a high degree of accuracy, thoroughness,
· Ability to prioritize work in a fast paced and constantly changing
· Ability to complete projects by deadlines and communicate
· High level of integrity and ability to maintain strict
confidentiality of information handled.
· Demonstrated orientation toward quality and client-focused
· Ability to interpret and apply complex instructions, policies, and