Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=09727-36454&lang=en
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=09726-36700&lang=en
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=09727-36377&lang=en
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=10215-15767&lang=en
Picture yourself building a successful career at AIG Property Casualty working alongside other talented, highly motivated individuals committed to reaching our goal of becoming the #1 insurance provider and changing the way Americans think about, purchase and use insurance. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team. If you would like to be a part of our team, we invite you to consider putting your talents to work with AIG.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Agile project planning, monitoring, and managing for automation initiatives related to automating Claims processes globally
• Drive projects through to completion and ensure that benefits management is owned by the sponsor and impacted business area from initiation through to benefit realization
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and stakeholders
This position reports up to the Global Claims Automation Delivery Lead.
• Plan and schedule project timelines, milestones, and deliverables within an Agile environment.
• Account for the delivery of large projects with respect to appropriate levels of quality, timeliness and budget
• Ensure that projects/programs under management have structured plans, RAID Logs (Risks, Actions, Issues, Dependencies), and necessary governance in place.
• Break down barriers across groups to develop new solutions and iterate
• Track team projects from initiation through launch
• Achieve project milestones through regular cross-functional project meetings to review schedule status and highlight issues.
• Ensure conflict resolution and risk mitigation associated with/generated by the change/transformation.
• Designing, monitoring, and reporting metrics for key projects
• Undertake regular workstream/project/steering meetings, documenting and following up on items identifies.
• Identifying, communicating, and helping facilitate cross team collaboration
• Assisting with product briefs, crafting user stories, and roadmap development
• Reporting and resolving inefficiencies in processes and workflows
• Managing projects with multiple dependencies as part of large program initiative is essential
• Encouraging and building team cohesion, collaboration, and foster good communication among various development teams
• Perform business process analysis and conduct as-is reviews and gap analysis in order to identify opportunities and solutions
• Continuously manage objectives, and hold project team members accountable for delivery
• Contribute to continuous process improvement
We're not going to ask you to quit your job, but we are going to ask that you treat this opportunity like your second job and work it! Training provided for qualified candidates.
For more information, call or text your full name and email to our business line (402-885-4472) and we will touch base with you as soon as possible. Just like most careers in Real Estate, this is a commission based 1099 (not W2) opportunity.
Take a leap of faith and check us out, God bless!
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=10215-15577&lang=en
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field plus five years of related Power Delivery experience. Must also have experience with the following: HV/EHV AC substation projects, gas insulated switchgear (GIS) substation projects, and high voltage DC (HVDC) converter station projects; HV/EHV underground transmission projects; AutoCAD and Microstation graphics software; Relevant IEEE and IEC standards; ETAP and CYMGRD Electrical modeling.
Submit resume on-line at www.bv.com, click on Careers Link. Must reference Req. #: 22291BR for this specific position.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=09740-36448&lang=en
Entry Level Manager
We are one of the area's premiere sales and marketing firms and is continuing to expand. We are planning A large-scale expansion, and is in need of new ENTRY LEVEL manager trainees with fresh ideas.
We are an innovative company that is transforming the marketing & advertising industry. We were founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope by using cost-effective marketing campaigns and advertising strategies. Their goal was to provide the same advertising and sales as the standard firm but at a fraction of the price. Their success and rapid growth has set new industry standards.
Our company prides itself on our support staff and we are willing to train highly motivated people for management opportunities.
Our multiple, full-time openings encompass the following:
Please do not hesitate: we have 8 openings that we are looking to fill ASAP.
Company DescriptionNW Recruiters is the premier resource for executive jobs and management talent in the nation. Among recruiting firms, our knowledgeable recruiters consistently deliver the executive jobs and search results that clients and candidates seek. We are committed to identifying fantastic career opportunities in a wide variety of industries and functional specialties.
This role will be responsible for overseeing six field offices of the Northeast Region. Accountable for implementing a regional plan to grow the budget by developing comprehensive fundraising strategies to secure support from individuals, corporations, federated campaigns and third party groups in partnership with the President and CEO. Fundraising initiatives include special events such as walks, JBR and galas along with donations to the annual campaign and major gifts program. Forge new and develop existing relationships to expand and diversify the funding base resulting in the engagement and support from corporate and business entities. This position will be a key member of the senior management team and an active participant in strategic decision-making.​
Supervise six Regional Directors and the Regional Director for Walks and JBRs.​
Manage internal communications program to inform and recognize staff and volunteers.​
Oversee the implementation of regional strategies to identify, recruit, steward and solicit gifts from individuals, corporations and other funding groups.​
Collaborate with Regional Directors, regional and local board members to implement best practices for local board and event leadership recruitment and retention.​
Guide local staff and volunteers in best practices to grow the financial scope and participation levels of special events with a focus on walks and JBR’s.​
Direct and review the preparation of regional budgets and activities, creating a collaborative environment that fully integrates fundraising efforts throughout the region. Monitor and control financial growth (revenue and expenses) and the development of reports analyzing net to gross fundraising ratios for implementation at the field offices.​
Research, identify, cultivate and engage business and company executives and employees resulting in event participation and sponsorship in partnership with the Regional Directors.​
Strengthen relationships with new and existing volunteers to promote a unified fundraising effort. Develop and implement a volunteer development and recognition program.&#x200B;
Structure operations and strategies to infuse and/or cross market “mission” into all fundraising initiatives.​
Personally and directly solicit individual and corporate donations and/or sponsorships.​
Ensure the accurate representation of the Arthritis Foundation brand and messaging, along with the effective delivery of programs.​
Work in collaboration with the National Office to improve performance and other duties as needed.​
Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred. 7+ years of senior-level fundraising experience and demonstrated success managing fundraising operations and strategies at field offices to secure individual, foundation and corporate gifts; ideally in health-related, non-profit settings. Broad-based knowledge of fundraising, development programs, cultivation and stewardships. Computer literate in fundraising software/applications.​
Advantage Tech is looking for a Project Manager for a 6 Month contract for hire. This role is located in Kansas City, MO.
Manages the various aspects of the technology project life cycle, ensuring adherence to National Information Technology; local project and program management principles and processes, including Technology Project Standards (TPS); and/or Treasury project standards.
Business Case Development
• Collaborates with stakeholders to analyze business opportunities and problems, and develop project proposal justifications which include proposed solutions, strategic rationale and cost/benefit analyses, success measures, broad implications, milestones, critical success factors, initial risk assessments, and alternatives considered.
• Develops project charter to further define how the project will be structured based upon approved direction.
Solution Plan and Design
• Defines how project will be managed and establishes overarching project management plan, including appropriate gates and associated reviews.
• Oversees development of business requirements by focusing on defined scope and reinforcing customer perspective.
• Works with procurement to create and distribute requests for proposals for technology and/or other services. Builds consensus on vendor requirements, collaborates to recommend/set a negotiation strategy, facilitates selection process, and may manage vendor deliverables once a vendor is selected.
• Creates various artifacts such as resource plans, project schedules, work breakdown structures, release/iteration plans, communication plans, risk management plans, issues logs, and action and decision logs.
• Ensures cross-project dependencies are identified to establish priorities in project completion.
Solution Build and Deployment
• Manages project plans to scope. Identifies and implements corrective action plans to meet scope, time, and cost constraints. Directs the work of project team members and guides team in prioritizing work based upon knowledge of customer requirements, project schedule, and various dependencies.
• Drives issues to closure and escalates obstacles to project sponsor as necessary.
• Oversees quality review process. Facilitates and contributes to lessons learned reviews with project teams. Recommends and/or implements process improvements based on findings.
• Reviews and updates transition plans for operation and maintenance of systems.
• Ensures adherence to National Information Technology and/or local project management principles and processes, including Technology Project Standards (TPS), as well as Treasury project standards, as required.
• Leads project teams through all project phases, including through various key recurring project team and ad hoc meetings.
• Communicates regularly with project governance members and guides project through governance processes to ensure decision-making and delivery management activities are focused on achieving project goals, addressing risks, and fulfilling stakeholder requirements.
• Communicates regularly with stakeholders on project milestones, plans, status, and progress. Adjusts project plans and/or resources per discussions with key stakeholders and resource managers. Tracks and manages various items through course of project via decision logs, risk registers/assessments, and lessons learned.
• Monitors and assesses project performance by applying quantitative, as well as qualitative best practices techniques (e.g. Red/Yellow/Green, burn rates, and earned value). Considers risk, scale and other variables.
• Assists with the development and support of local Project Management Office policies, procedures, and best practices.
• Excellent general leadership skills, including in matrixed project team model and in the application of situational leadership.
• Leads multiple technology projects of varying complexity concurrently. Projects often cross multiple business lines, are large scale, include virtual team members, are highly visible and/or strategically important to the System.
• Demonstrates mastery of project management principles, and is relied upon to provide thought leadership on project management approaches. Applies mastery to significantly influence project direction and objectives. Utilizes knowledge of latest trends related to information technology and project management to identify and apply qualitative and quantitative best practices and tools for project execution and management.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including ability to effectively customize approach for each project based upon business problem, technology requirements, complexity, and scale, as well as effectively manage shifting priorities, demands, and timelines. Recognized as expert in offering and implementing innovative solutions for complex problems involving project direction, deliverables, resources allocations, and budget implications. Applies strong critical thinking skills to understand the big picture for projects, including dependencies among various systems and processes, as well as downstream impacts of project changes. Demonstrates mastery in detecting and mitigating risks, as well as implementing appropriate risk mitigation strategies. Effectively uses big picture viewpoint to identify and negotiate adjustments to allocation of work across different releases and/or phases, and remove barriers.
• Strong soft skills facilitating collaboration, building strong relationships, and promoting high levels of team work/synergy. Scope of contacts involves frequent interaction with internal or external project sponsors, stakeholders, project teams, peers, contractors, and vendors. Reports to, advises, and works closely with, multiple project sponsors across business lines, the System, and the Treasury. Nature of interaction includes leading, directing and influencing project teams, and building, navigating, and maintaining collaborative stakeholder, customer, vendor, and contractor relationships. May routinely interact and build relationships with senior executives. Typically requires interaction with various governing bodies throughout the System and Treasury. Models excellent customer service skills in all interactions.
• Bachelor’s degree specializing in business, related computer technology, or equivalent combination of education and/or directly related work experience.
• Four to six years of technology project management experience, including end-to-end software development life cycle project management experience.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification strongly preferred.
• Strong skill in MS Project or comparable project management tool.
• Possesses strong technical aptitude, including knowledge of software development methodologies and processes (e.g., agile, RUP, waterfall, scrum); computing environments; and tools such as JIRA and ClearCase.
• Practical knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM).
• Knowledge of project management through the full System Development Life Cycle to include the business/conceptual and initiation phases as well as analysis and requirements gathering (business, use cases/stories, functional/non-functional, and technical).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to articulate and explain complex technical concepts to non-technical individuals, and to determine and implement reporting and communication strategies. Uses persuasion and tact in orchestrating project objectives and direction, as well as project team. Skilled at negotiating commitments among various stakeholders and possesses strong meeting facilitation skills.
Advantage Tech is an industry leader in IT staffing and was named a Top Area Information Outsourcing Firm in 2013 by the Kansas City Business Journal. In business for over 15 years, we have been passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our clients. Advantage Tech’s customized recruiting model enables us to place consultants locally and nationally. Our clients want the best candidate at the most reasonable rate within a set timeframe; that’s precisely what we provide them. We go even further. Our consultant retention program gives our clients the added comfort our people will perform well and finish the project.
Please visit advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities
**Must have a partner and both applicants need to apply separately to be considered for this position**
Lift lives for a living.
Are you looking for a more deeply satisfying career? Are you interested in the opportunity to work with your spouse, partner or best friend? Would you like to be able to use your gifts and abilities to serve those who have already spent their lives serving others?
At Holiday Retirement, we have rewarding opportunities for couples or partners to manage our award-winning retirement communities. You and your partner will be able to honor our seniors by fostering a positive and supportive independent living environment as you oversee the community’s day-to-day business operations. In addition, with two couples at each property, you’ll have other committed individuals with you to share the responsibilities.
The unique rewards we offer…
Though this can be a challenging role, the rewards can be immeasurable. In return for your valuable contributions to our residents, you’ll gain the deep satisfaction that comes from helping seniors transition into a more fulfilling stage of life. In addition, we’re proud to provide you with a wide variety of benefits only Holiday Retirement can offer, including:
- Free Apartment – An on-site, rent-free apartment and paid electricity, water, cable and more
- The Holiday Lifestyle – Enjoy three chef-prepared meals a day, plus housekeeping and linen service
- Full Health Benefits – Including medical, dental and vision
- 401(k) – A plan to enhance your long-term financial well being
- Paid Vacation and Travel Program – Stay at any of our 300+ communities across North America absolutely free
- A Competitive Compensation Package – That includes an attractive salary and bonuses
- A Comprehensive Three-Week Training Program – So you are well-prepared to take on this important new role in your career
The kind of people we seek…
Because this is such a unique opportunity, the people we seek for these roles must be just as special. We look for those individuals with the knowledge and experience to run their own businesses. But just as important is for you to be dedicated to the business of people, their wellbeing and to building lifelong relationships with them. In essence, we desire those who are passionate about elevating the lives of seniors and who have the life skills to make it happen.
Couples will interview together, as a partner team. Only two-person teams will be considered. Ideally, you and your applicant partner will be open to relocation possibilities within a specified region at the time you apply. You must also be able to live on-site in an assigned apartment with your partner.
About Holiday Retirement
For nearly 40 years, Holiday Retirement has been committed to providing seniors with the very best options for independent living. Today, we are proud to offer seniors the choice of over 300 communities throughout North America. Holiday Retirement communities are unlike any other “retirement” communities. These unique locations offer an exceptional lifestyle full of enriching activities for our residents and deeply fulfilling careers for those who embrace our commitment to seniors.
Holiday Retirement is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, gender identity or expression, or other protected categories according to state and local law.
Keywords: Senior living, retirement community, senior care, customer service, Facility Management, Relocation, Working couples, Retirement living, Community Management, Property Management, Management, Operational Management, Financial Management, Employee Management, Sales, Customer Service, Budgeting, Profit and Loss, Senior Care, Marketing , Public Relations, Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Resident Retention, Event planning, Training, Hiring, Business Owner, Real Estate, Realtor, hospitality management, hotel, resort community, resort property, all inclusive, travel, uncapped bonus, seniors, goal oriented, military, retail, high-end property management, storage community management, Teaching couple, caretaking couple, community manager, property manager, facility manager
Company DescriptionVenturi Restoration is a nationwide restoration company with over 25 years of experience, offering guaranteed, quality service to our customers in the multi-family residential industry. We have 15 locations and over 200 employees throughout the United States. Since we strive to promote from within, we prefer candidates who are career-minded and looking for opportunities to advance within our fast growing organization.
Venturi Restoration is a national restoration/remediation company for the multi-family residential apartment industry. With over 35 years in business, we operate in 15 national markets and continue to expand. Venturi Restoration offers full service restoration services providing emergency water damage restoration, mold and fire remediation, complete apartment building reconstruction, carpet cleaning/restoration and many other multi-family property related services.
We are currently looking for a Manager to oversee our restoration/remediation/carpet cleaning business in our Philadelphia region. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified candidate with strong leadership ability and previous operations management experience. We will consider candidates who have management background in construction, facilities maintenance or a dispatch type of business such as plumbing, HVAC , electric or waste disposal. The compensation package offers a salary starting at $60,000, plus a quarterly performance incentives, with a full benefits/vacation package.
Reporting to the CEO, this general management position involves running the day-to-day operations of a Venturi Restoration base location and is responsible for the profitability of the base. Our managers lead by example and are very hands on. Since our services are performed on-site at customer locations, our managers can expect to be in the field 90% of their day.
- Hiring, training, developing and retaining quality employees
- Supervising, developing and managing sub-contractors
- Building customer relationships, while selling additional Venturi Restoration services
- Managing projects and providing quality control of services
- Forecasting Budgets
- Maintaining a strong P&L statement for the base
- Managing fleet maintenance through coordination with in house mechanics, technicians, and outside vendors.
- Managing all aspects of safety in the warehouse, for drivers, and job sites.
- Developing new strategies and implementing existing strategies for business growth
- Maintaining concise and completed paperwork in support of all aspects of the business
- Serving as liaison with the customer service department in assigning work and scheduling projects and technicians
- 2 or more years of management experience leading day-to-day operations in multi-family residential, restoration, or construction industries or any dispatch type of business such as plumbing, HVAC , electric or waste disposal.
- Experience in hiring, developing and retaining quality employees
- Proven ability to manage and lead employees in a team environment
- Ability to clearly express expectations to employees, set boundaries and follow through with any issues by correcting and coaching employees
- Business-to-Business sales or customer support experience
- P&L Responsibility
- Ability to work flexible schedules including nights and weekends as necessary
- Ability to lift 80 lbs.
- Certifications in Mold Remediation, Fire Restoration, Water Damage Restoration, Asbestos Abatement, Structural Drying, or General Contractor would be a plus
This Job Is For You If You
- Believe in building strong customer and employee relationships
- Are a self-starter who likes new projects and techniques
- Effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Are goal-oriented and always meet deadlines
- Have the ability to negotiate large contracts
- Are honest, trustworthy, and motivate others
- Understand budgets and how to manage expenses
- Like meeting and networking with new people
- Have great organizational skill
- Can present new business opportunities to customers
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
307 East Church Road, King of Prussia, PA 19406
Equal Opportunity Employer
Locum tenens Anesthesiologist needed in the northern region of the unique and peaceful \"Show-Me State\", Missouri
*Coverage needed: January 21st - January 26th(with the possibility of taking call until 7 AM on January 27th)
*Call/weekends: Possible call
*Cases include: Standard Anesthesia cases - General, Some OB, & Very little trauma.
*# Of Doctors working with: 4 MDs and 2 CRNAs
*Certifications & licenses required: BC in Anesthesiology required; 8 hours of EPIC training or expertise in EPIC
Responsibilities and Requirements:
Company DescriptionFounded in 2000, headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices in Scottsdale and New York, Willis Consulting is the nations leading boutique financial services recruiting firm that specializes in the complex and unique needs of established financial advisors.
We service a broad range of clients specifically in the financial services space throughout the United States, including:
National Wirehouse Brokerage Firms
Regional Brokerage Firms
Independent Broker Dealers
Bank Brokerage Channels
HNW and UHNW Investment Boutiques
Boutique Asset Management Firms
Regional Vice President – Business Development - RIA - Base + Bonus = $250K
My client is a privately held investment management firm who manages portfolios for HNW private clients and of the world’s preeminent institutions. The firm is currently the largest Independent RIA in the country with $60BB+ in AUM.
The primary responsibilities of this sales position are calling high-net-worth leads the firm provides, qualifying and scheduling face-to-face appointments, and meeting with prospective clients for the purpose of gathering new assets (clients) for the firm. This position is highly entrepreneurial and involves extensive calling (although no cold-calling), direct consultative selling, and in some cases quite a bit of travel within the region. The firm provides all lead flow, comprehensive sales support, office set-up and travel costs. A dedicated portfolio management and service team are primarily responsible for the transition and retention of client relationships. This is a pure sales role.
• Sizeable six-figure earnings in each of the last three years
• Consistent and quantifiable individual sales success with stock market investors:
Brokerage - $400,000+ annualized gross production in each of the last three years
Buy-side - $5+ million annualized assets gathered in each of the last three years
• Clean U-4 and CRD; no bankruptcies. Series 65
• Strong competitive drive; plays to win and has desire to be #1
• Goal-oriented and results-focused; “money is a measure of success” mentality
• Calculated risk-taker; willing to win-some, lose some
• Proven closer; outstanding sales ability with documented track record of success
• Optimistic outlook; sees opportunities not problems
• Persistence under adversity; accepts personal responsibility for failures and treats “losses” as learning opportunities
• High activity orientation and exceptional work ethic—live to work (rather than work to live) mentality
• Phenomenal interpersonal communication skills; is confident, dynamic and assertive
• Highly ethical and professional
$100,000 Salary + Bonus (1st year all in comp target $250K)
If you are open to a new opportunity and would like to be considered for this role please forward a resume for consideration. Only qualified candidates will be contact for further discussion.
* Medical and Dental
*Paid Time Off
*Store Discount and More!
The Retail Store Manager is responsible for leading store teams in driving sales, brand loyalty, providing exceptional customer service as well as recruiting and developing top retail talent.
Applications accepted online for the Retail Store Manager position.
Start a career in Real Estate Investing. We are seeking...