Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=09726-32672&lang=en
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=24581-40719&lang=en
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=24230-40284&lang=en
Audit Manager - Kansas City
Deloitte & Touche LLP's ("Deloitte & Touche's") Audit and Enterprise Risk Services business has a risk-based approach, experienced professionals, comprehensive methodologies, and technical resources. Deloitte & Touche's services combine competency and experience in the areas of financial reporting, risk management, and compliance.
The external audit services include:
• Audits of financial statements, including reviews of quarterly financial information
• Audits of internal control over financial reporting including Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404
• Agreed-Upon Procedures engagements
• Other attest related services
In conducting an external audit of clients' financial statements, Deloitte & Touche holds itself to the standards of independence, professional objectivity, and technical excellence. The audit approach is designed to provide the flexibility to serve the unique circumstances and complexities of clients. The Deloitte & Touche approach includes understanding a client's business, the risks it faces, its internal controls, and assessing the risk of material misstatement of the financials in order to design effective audit procedures. For public companies subject to the internal control reporting requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Deloitte & Touche integrates the audit of internal control over financial reporting with the audit of the financial statements. Deloitte & Touche's professionals bring a comprehensive methodology that leverages professional and technical resources for clients' specific circumstances.
Most managers within Deloitte & Touche oversee the day-to-day operations of multiple engagements and are involved with legal, regulatory, and accounting issues that arise during the audit engagement. Managers have responsibility for the supervision of staff and management of services to clients, which includes preparation of the audit strategy and business plans, setting and monitoring budgets, scheduling audits, selecting staff and assigning workloads, and financial reporting. They must develop and motivate their engagement staff and provide them with counseling and career guidance. Managers have control over, and exercise wide latitude and discretionary decision-making in establishing the most advantageous course of action for the successful management of each audit engagement. They draft and assist in the delivery of proposals for engagements and know the range of services. Managers must have deep technical experience and are expected to develop expertise in a given industry/service line. They provide leadership in the timely delivery of quality services that aim to exceed the expectations of clients.
- 5-7 years of public accounting or equivalent experience
- CPA is required
- A bachelor's degree in accounting or related field (advanced degree is preferred)
- A willingness to travel, if necessary
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please seewww.deloitte.com/us/aboutfor a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: If you arenotreviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.
Click here for more info: http://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-global/details/j/E15KNCAMGRAF017-AU/audit-manager-kansas-city
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=26561-288&lang=en
Requires: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or related field. Two years of related experience. Related experience should include: object oriented applications and Java development; one year of work experience with the Android SDK. Android platform knowledge, Android APIs knowledge and experience, Android memory management knowledge, Android memory analysis tools experience.
Any applicant who is interested in this position may apply to the following individual for consideration: Michaela Jacobson, at Michaela.Jacobson@dsiglobal.com. Reference Job Code MR1507.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=10215-15577&lang=en
The Retail program is designedto attract capitalized entrepreneurs seeking a start-up opportunity thatmaximizes their ROI and provides the financial support to rapidly grow.
The Candidate must have.....
- A proven background in building and managing a business venture
- The desire to build a business legacy to monetize or pass on
- Decisions made with ROI and cash flow in mind
- Values University of Farmers and best in class learning and development opportunities Self-Motivation and Independence
- Effective time-management skills and self-reliance to accomplish goals
- The ability to identify and focus on priorities Communication Skills
- The ability to inspire as well as listen and learn from others
- Leadership and people management skills Performance
- The motivation to work hard and take risks to achieve financial success
- Willing and able to make investments into business opportunity for future gain
- The willingness to accept responsibility for personal success and failures Minimum of $50,000 in seasoned investable assets Licensing and Training
- Property and Casualty, Life and Health and Approved U4 required prior to agent appointment
- Training Milestones and Assessments Background Check
- Satisfactory results of background check Business Plan
- Approval of 5-year business plan and cash flow projection Branded Office Location
- Office location fully equipped and compliant with Farmers SMART Office standards Agency Staff
- Minimum of 1 licensed and appointed agency staff member (with second licensed and appointed staff required within 6 months of appointment) The Benefits Economic Interest
- Contract Value according to the terms of the appointment agreement Sale of Service and Commission Rights
Immediate ability to sell serviceand commission rights Office Start-up Bonus Program
Up to $10,000 bonus for officestartup expenses Agency Lead Generation Bonus Program
Up to $5,000 bonus for leadgeneration expenses Annual New Business Premium Bonus
6% paid on rolling 12-month newbusiness Agent Eligible Premium
Annual bonuses paid on Life andCommercial premiums subject to caps Monthly New Business Premium Bonus
Monthly bonus % paid on qualifiednew business premium
All agents start at Tier C bonuslevel for first quarter and then Tiers are determined by prior quarterperformance
Monthly bonuses paid on Life andCommercial premiums subject to caps
· Support As a Farmers agency owner, you will enjoy:
· Support from aDistrict Manager and/or business consultant invested in your success.
· Comprehensivetraining and business development support, Financial bonus opportunities.
· Lead generation& agency start-up cost support* Loan options through Farmers InsuranceGroup Federal Credit Union.
· An option toparticipate in a deferred compensation plan.
· Benefits for you,your family and your staff.
· The ability to openmultiple office locations.
· The ability to sellyour service & commission rights.
· An opportunityto buy service & commission rights from another agent.
· ProductPortfolio- Outstanding product suite that allows you to compete and succeedProperty & Casualty Insurance Life Insurance Financial Products1 Auto, Home/Renters, Umbrella, Small Business: Commercial P&C Business Auto Workers Comp Boat Motorcycle, Motor Home, MobileHome, 529 Plans, 401(k)s, Variable Annuities, IRAs, SEPs, Variable UniversalLife, Mutual Funds with nationally recognized fund families, Term Life,Universal Life, Whole Life, Critical Illness Riders, AD&D, DisabilityIncome Riders, Group Life, Fixed Annuities 1 Securities offered through FarmersFinancial Solutions, LLC Member FINRA& SIPC.
· BusinessDevelopment Support Outplacement Ability to refer business noteligible/acceptable to Farmers to Kraft Lake Insurance Agency, Inc. Accessiblethrough web portals, email, and toll free phone numbers. Professional Liability(E&O) High Value Homeowners E&S Vacant Building/Land and more Farm& Ranch Contractors General Liability
· · FinancialSupport Start-up Bonuses Up to $10,000 office start-up bonus Up to $5,000lead generation bonus + Incentive-based bonuses to help support your newbusiness. Agency owners have the opportunity to receive up to $10,000 in theirfirst year for expenses related to setting up and outfitting a newprofessional, Farmers-branded office*. Agency owners also have the opportunityto receive up to $5,000 in their first year for lead-generation expenses(Retail only)
· · BusinessDevelopment Support Sales Tools Outstanding sales insights and managementsupport tools Lead Management enables you to. Manage your leads andcross-selling opportunities. Launch automated sequential marketing programs(SMP). Write new business with access to a lead database Sales Managementprovides you with: Real-time analytics for managing lead source effectivenessand setting and tracking goals. Visibility into your sales pipeline FinancialManagement gives you: The ability to analyze staff and compensation strategies.Evaluations of investment opportunities with what-if scenarios SIMS Examples.
· · Financial Support Performance Bonuses Retail Program Financial support that rewards yourperformance Tiered bonus system based on cumulative, applicable policies inforce or applicable gross folio premium generated Performance in the priorquarter determines the next quarters bonus tier (from Q2 onward; in Q1 allagents start on the same bonus tier) Bonus tiers correspond to percentagesthat are applied to new business gross folio premium generated in the bonusperiod to calculate bonus amounts Performance based bonuses are paid outmonthly and agents receive an additional annual bonus for years one to threeafter appointment.
· Monthly and annualbonuses for commercial and life insurance are subject to capping 0 1,000 2,0003,000 4,000 Policies In Force (#) Bonus tier B C A 0 1,000 2,000 3,000 4,0005,000 6,000 Gross Folio Premium ($ tsd.) Bonus tier B C A OR Note: Policies in forceand gross folio premium requirements as well as bonus percentages shown areillustrative, subject to change and adjusted based on local market environment.Additionally, there are separate requirements for P&C and Life. Monthly NewBusiness Agent Eligible Premium Bonus Percentage by Tier Tier Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Y1 Q5Q6 Q7 Q8 Y2 Q9 Q10 Q11 Q12 Y3 A 30.5% 34.8% 30.3% 26.3% 6% 24.9% 21.9% 19.3%17.1% 6% 13.1% 11.4% 9.9% 8.6% 6% B 30.5% 32.6% 28.4% 24.7% 6% 23.5% 20.7%18.3% 16.1% 6% 12.3% 10.7% 9.3% 8.1% 6% C 30.5% 30.5% 26.5% 23% 6% 22.1% 19.4%17.2% 15.2% 6% 11.5% 10% 8.7% 7.6% 6% Monthly Premium Bonus Caps Year 1 Year 2Year 3 LIFE Monthly $1,400 $1,200 $1,000 Annual $3,000 $4,500 $6,000 COMMERCIALMonthly $3,500 $3,000 $2,500 Annual $7,500 $10,000 $12,500.
· · BusinessDevelopment Support Start-up Access to agency start-up support servicesLoan Support Payroll Support Office Support Licensing Support Access todiscounted licensing courses: P&C, Life, Series 6/63 Access to discountedoffice furniture, technology, branding, and art Access to discounted payrollset up and processing services Loan support from Farmers Insurance GroupFederal Credit Union.
· · Financial Support Benefits Access to Group Life and Comprehensive Medical plans for you, yourfamily and your staff Voluntary Hospital Plan Dental Vision Service PlanLife/AD&D, SupplementalAD&D Critical Illness Insurance Plan Long TermDisability Enhanced Long Term Disability Business Overhead Expense Errors andOmissions Fidelity Bond Medical Deferred Compensation Plan.
· · Other Support& Options- After hour call center Cross border licensing Satelliteoffices Agency Acquisition Option Ability for existing customers to make policychanges and make payments over the phone after normal agency hours Dual agentappointment to enable writing business in other states, subject to approvalAbility to set up additional office locations to increase market penetration,subject to approval Ability to purchase service and commission rights from anotherFarmers agent, subject to approval.
Special Counsel is searching for the right person to fill a Client Services Applications Manager job with Littler in Kansas City, MO. This notable firm is seeking people who have experience with SharePoint and software applications in the legal industry and who can work collaboratively with others.
Client Services Applications Manager Responsibilities:
Sufficient familiarity with enterprise collaboration software applications and content management systems as to assist the Director, KM Innovation, in identifying industry best practices and innovative technologies for KM products and services.
Able to quickly achieve basic proficiency with site administrator functions for enterprise collaboration software applications and content management systems (e.g., HighQ Collaborate, Drupal, SharePoint, WordPress).
Sufficient familiarity with enterprise collaboration software applications and content management systems as to supervise the design and maintenance of client interfaces.
Sufficient familiarity with enterprise collaboration software applications and content management systems as to support KM product demonstrations to clients.
Uses database technology for tracking and managing subscriber and payment data for KM products/services.
Website administration management experience.
Bachelor's degree required.
Law firm experience required.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint.
If you are interested in this Client Services Applications Manager Job in Kansas City, Missouri, then please send your resume in Word format to ...@SpecialCounsel.com for immediate consideration. To view all of our current job opportunities please visit www.specialcounsel.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Picture yourself building a successful career at AIG Property Casualty working alongside other talented, highly motivated individuals committed to reaching our goal of becoming the #1 insurance provider and changing the way Americans think about, purchase and use insurance. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team. If you would like to be a part of our team, we invite you to consider putting your talents to work with AIG.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Agile project planning, monitoring, and managing for automation initiatives related to automating Claims processes globally
• Drive projects through to completion and ensure that benefits management is owned by the sponsor and impacted business area from initiation through to benefit realization
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and stakeholders
This position reports up to the Global Claims Automation Delivery Lead.
• Plan and schedule project timelines, milestones, and deliverables within an Agile environment.
• Account for the delivery of large projects with respect to appropriate levels of quality, timeliness and budget
• Ensure that projects/programs under management have structured plans, RAID Logs (Risks, Actions, Issues, Dependencies), and necessary governance in place.
• Break down barriers across groups to develop new solutions and iterate
• Track team projects from initiation through launch
• Achieve project milestones through regular cross-functional project meetings to review schedule status and highlight issues.
• Ensure conflict resolution and risk mitigation associated with/generated by the change/transformation.
• Designing, monitoring, and reporting metrics for key projects
• Undertake regular workstream/project/steering meetings, documenting and following up on items identifies.
• Identifying, communicating, and helping facilitate cross team collaboration
• Assisting with product briefs, crafting user stories, and roadmap development
• Reporting and resolving inefficiencies in processes and workflows
• Managing projects with multiple dependencies as part of large program initiative is essential
• Encouraging and building team cohesion, collaboration, and foster good communication among various development teams
• Perform business process analysis and conduct as-is reviews and gap analysis in order to identify opportunities and solutions
• Continuously manage objectives, and hold project team members accountable for delivery
• Contribute to continuous process improvement
Once an application has been submitted contact human resources to schedule testing 816-881-3136
The Program Manager will be accountable for overseeing the recruitment, development, maintenance and implementation of training strategies and overall program. They will support the Analysts’ growth progression, retention, successes, and program graduation goals. Theyu will collaborate with staff, SMEs, and all levels of management to drive learning excellence. The Program Manager will also be responsible for the logistical and agenda planning of training events to include semi-annual AIG wide meetings and symposiums.
The selected candidate will have extensive experience working within a virtual environment, be well-versed in the field of training, career development and mentoring. This candidate must possess a flexible nature and be able to demonstrate the ability to multitask effectively. Additionally, the program manager will be a member of the leadership team and the mentoring academic leadership team.
The Operations Program Manager will have the following accountabilities:
• Responsibility for the entirety of Operations Analyst Program to include new analyst training and on boarding, continuing training programs, on-ground and virtual training events, and knowledge management.
• Responsibility for the logistical and agenda planning for large scale training events to include monthly mentor meetings, specifically event coordination, event planning, and agenda creation..
• Coordinate with AIG University Relations team for recruitment and facilitation.
• Represent mentoring and training needs to members of Shared Services leadership and management.
• Responsibility for overseeing the change management process in the program as it relates to training, communication, and information management.
• Continually seek and support new approaches, practices and processes to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of training offered, measuring success against the unit’s ability to deliver on program improvement initiative.
• Coordinate efforts to ensure mentor knowledge and utilization of virtual training facilities, processes, resources and equipment in order to support the organization’s improvement goals.
• Administration of departmental information management systems including internal communities, knowledge base, documents, and training materials.
• Design and lead comprehensive continuing training plans for individual job functions in the program.
• Administration of cross-departmental communication and cross-training of other Shared Services staff.
• Organizational objectives for training are achieved through the leadership, design, implementation, measurement, and collaboration of the management team. This will be evident by the successful training and performance of new analysts throughout the first year, accountability of group performance during training, and the KPI outcomes and/or best practices employed after analysts are trained.
• Mentor engagement (as measured by approved management).
• Communication of training strategies to inform members of leadership on time lines, deadlines and proactive training calendar.
• The management of a master training calendar and the publication of said calendar to executive leadership.
• Execution of key organizational and training initiatives within required time-lines.
• Development of high quality new analyst, continuing Ed, and Shared Services initiative training.
• Successful execution every week with departmental responsibilities.
Mission: The mission of KC Hopps, Ltd. is to build, finance and operate restaurants that surpass guests and staffs expectations while providing a fun and friendly environment.
Growth: KC Hopps offers great growth opportunities. Lots of opportunity for upward mobility. We are opening new restaurants annually.
KC Hopps owns and operates the following locations:
*75th Street Brewery
*Barleys Brewhaus (3 locations)
*810 Zone (2 locations)
*Blue Moose (4 locations) + a Mobile Food Truck
*Strouds Pan:Fried Chicken (3 locations)
*ODowds Little Dublin
Come work at the best sports bar in the Kansas City area We need a MANAGER to join our team. We offer a made from scratch menu with something for everyone, a great atmosphere with tons of TVs and a private event space. 810 Zone is part of the KC Hopps family of restaurants.
Mission: The mission of KC Hopps, Ltd. is to build, finance and operate restaurants that surpass guests and staffs expectations while providing a fun and friendly environment.
2 years of management experience in a full:service restaurant is preferred.
Need a proven track record of hiring and retaining quality staff, serving quality food, high guest satisfaction and increasing sales.
Must be able to think on your feet and problem solve in different situations.
Manage a variety of different people and develop employees for career growth.
Must possess our Four Values : Accountability, Excitement, Teamwork and Pride.
Attainable bonus program paid monthly
Thorough 10 week training program
Flexible spending account
401K with matching portion
Food/beverage discounts at all locations
Great working environment
Regular feedback and reviews
Direct input on budgets, marketing, promotions and all aspects of the business
1672 NW Chipman Road
Lees Summit, MO 64081