Posted: Saturday, March 24, 2018 12:11 AM
This a Career Specialist full time position. For a full job description and application go to www.jagkansas.org to apply.
Identifies, recruits and instructs students deemed to have a high degree of difficulty of being promoted into the next grade level, achieving graduation, and/or making a successful transitions from school to career with advancement opportunities.
Independence USD 446
Job Salary (if available): $37,500.00/year
Job Benefits (if available):
Job Bonus (if available):
Job Start Date: August-1-2018
Applications Due By: June-1-2018
Job Contact Information
Contact First Name: Toni
Contact Last Name: Jabben
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 620-332-8803
Employer Name & Website: Independence USD 446 - www.indyschools.com
Independence USD 446 enrolls approximately 2,000 students in grades K-12. The district operates four attendance centers: Independence High School (grades 9-12), Independence Middle School (grades 6-8), Jefferson School (grades 3-5), and Eisenhower School (grades K-2). All Independence USD 446 schools are fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, and have earned full outcomes accreditation through the Kansas Department of Education Quality Performance Accreditation (QPA) process.
The mission of the Independence Public Schools is to educate all students
to succeed and compete in a global society.
• All students can learn and succeed.
• All students have a right to an equitable education.
• All students have a right to dignity and positive self-worth.
• All students have goals and opportunities to achieve.
• All students will be more successful when parents, schools, and communities hold high expectations for them.
• Schools that provide opportunities for parental and community involvement will be more successful.
Independence School District students will be able to:
• Demonstrate mastery of the foundation skills including: communications, math, science, social studies and technology.
• Work effectively, both independently and in groups.
• Think creatively, make decisions and solve problems.
• Demonstrate responsibility, respect and honesty.
To learn more about our district, please go to our website and view our Independence USD 446 Teacher Promotional Video.
To learn more about the community of Independence, please visit the following websites:
Independence Chamber of Commerce
Employer Address: 517 North 10th Street /
P.O. Drawer 487
• Location: Independence, KS, Kansas City
• Post ID: 40452522 kc