Posted: Thursday, February 8, 2018 12:34 AM
DVP Customer Experience
Position Summary 13;
Defines, executes and oversees the Blue KC customer experience strategy. Leads a Customer Experience (CX) team, developing a comprehensive voice of the customer program. Partners with leadership and all functions to improve products, programs, websites, customer service and business processes, ensuring alignment of company investments and customer expectations to drive profitable growth and customer loyalty.
* Demonstrates thought leadership and helps drive a customer:first mindset.
* Develops and champions the CX strategy that is aligned with and supports enterprise strategy.
* Responsible for maintaining a body of knowledge on current and emerging customer experience best practices and processes.
* Identifies and prioritizes a set of customer experience initiatives for the enterprise in partnership with business sponsors.
Management and Capability Development
:Designs and oversees the voice of the customer program using insights to guide business decisions on product and services.
* Owns CX development and management of the customer journey, identifying improvement and innovation opportunities and initiating projects or process improvements to achieve CX objectives.
:Establishes a test and learn culture by developing prototypes and partnering with the innovation team and functional areas to pilot.
* Develops and oversees the Blue KC Customer Advisory Board.
* Designs and manages a customer experience measurement system that is actionable and prioritizes and measures interventions to taken to achieve our customer experience goals.
:Upon request or direction from Executive Team, provides guidance to business leaders on escalated customer experience issues and problem that require immediate attention.
CX Change Leadership
* Relentlessly acts as the voice of the customer through interactions with peers, functions, and executive leadership, developing and training the organization on CX methodology
:Develops compelling presentations and communications to all levels of the organization to gain buy:in.
:Provides periodic reports on strategy, targeted initiatives and progress to achieve customer experience objectives, leveraging data from customer experience measurement system.
:Acts as key advisor to the PMO, providing guidance on projects where customer touchpoints are impacted and escalate with project sponsors and key stakeholders when conflicts surface with customer experience objectives (resource, speed to market, etc).
:Aligns day:to:day work with strategic customer:centric priorities, promotes customer:centric principles, and supports a customer:centric culture
* Hires and Manages CX team. Coaches, develops and motivates team. Evaluates performance for growth opportunities and provides regular feedback.
Acting as a Champion for Change 13;
Acting Strategically 13;
Controlling Costs 13;
Driving for Results 13;
Minimum Requirements 13;
:Bachelors degree in business administration, marketing, information technology, or other relevant academic discipline (or equivalent training,)
:Minimum 10 years progressive experience, and 3 years of management experience required.
:Demonstrated CX, Product Design, Service Design or UX experience.
:Passion for consumers and creating engaging, satisfying customer experiences.
:Capabilities required include communicating effectively, facilitation, strong interpersonal skills, energy/drive, and strategic skills. 13;
Preferred Requirements 13;
MBA or Graduate degree in related field.
At Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City (Blue KC), we know that success starts wi
• Location: Kansas City
• Post ID: 38779112 kc